Top 5 Books in 60s… for Christian Women
Book recommendations- to revive your faith or as gift ideas.
Please check out our other 'Top 5 Books' videos.
Top 5 Books for Christian women:
1. Old Wive's Tales - Claire Heath- Whyte
2. Through Gates of Splendor - Elisabeth Elliot
3. How People Change - Tim Lane and Paul Tripp
4. A Call to Spiritual Reformation - Don Carson
5. Disciplines of a Godly Woman - Barbara Hughes
Zoe Earnshaw studied at Moore Theological College- she is involved in women's ministry at Holy Trinity Gateshead, UK and is married to the senior minister Rod.
Please subscribe to our weekly emailout for what's new on Clayton TV.
If you like- why not use our share button to send to a friend and if you've got suggestions for other topics we might do for 'Top 5 Books'- please tell us! Enquiries@clayton.tv.