Chapter 28 - Snapshots of Jesus as seen through the Gospels; Gospel of Luke: David Fleming
Dr. David Fleming was the guest lecturer continuing with the Snapshots of Jesus series. Dr. Fleming’s focus was the three “lost” parables from the Gospel of Luke and how Jesus’ was making an overall single point from the three stories.
Dr. Fleming used three questions to teach from the parables:
- What did the parable mean then to them?
- How does the parable fit in the context?
- What is the point of the parable?
Listen to Dr. Fleming conclude with points of application for today:
- When you’re out, come in;
- If you are in, join in, celebrate Good News
- If you can’t . . . Good News . . . see #1
Hanging around the Father’s house doesn’t mean you have the Father’s heart.
Please subscribe to the Clayton TV weekly email for what's new on the channel.
Accompanying notes for this, and other episodes can be found here.
Biblical Literacy is a class taught on Sunday mornings by W. Mark Lanier in Texas, US. Mark is a top 10 US trial attorney who also holds a B.A. in biblical Languages.